Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your individual needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable with our practice while we provide the best care possible.
Your visits are all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take digital x-rays of your teeth
- Clean and polish your teeth, checking your teeth and gums for early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
- Create your own individual treatment plan
- Take time to answer any questions and help you create your own individual treatment plan
Remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Driver’s license or ID card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.